Money Management is one skill you can’t let your teen leave home without. This is the one thing they will be tested on every day of their adult lives, yet they don’t learn anything about it in school.
This specially crafted 4-week program is taught by trained professionals and will change and challenge the way your teen thinks about money while teaching them how to manage their money smartly and responsibly.
Role play, games and other interactive teaching methods not only increase retention rates but also motivate the kids to engage in deep learning that builds their financial awareness.
Course Cost – AED 1000
Why teach financial literacy to kids and teens?
Because research shows that:
- Students who take financial education courses are less likely to be compulsive buyers, more likely to save and less likely to max out their credit cards.
- As few as 10 hours of financial education can improve students’ spending and saving habits.
- 78% of expatriates in the UAE who return to their home countries go back with less money than they arrived with.
- 70% of UAE Nationals under 35 are in debt.
- Schools teach little about personal finance.
Teaching financial literacy to kids is critical, but the task is one that educators and parents often overlook.